The Musiah piano learning software takes you from beginner to advanced up to 16 times faster.
The Musiah piano learning app in action
Whether you are seeking a piano learning app for yourself (as an adult student) or for a child, this page provides a quick snapshot on:
- What is Musiah?
- The Musiah Piano Learning Method
- A Fast and Fun Piano App (Learn 16 times faster)
- What You Will Learn
- How Musiah Works
- Features & Benefits
Learn more below or...
Over 80,000 students have learned piano through the Musiah Method
1. What Is Musiah? (A New Kind Of Piano App)
Watch Musiah Piano App Demo Video
Musiah's popular A.I. piano learning app offers by far the most technologically advanced, high quality, thorough piano instruction available anywhere online.
More effective than anything you've ever seen before, the Musiah piano app is ideal for beginners through to advanced students:
- adults (around 70% of our students are adults) and
- children from age 7 – learn more
As the world's first and only A.I (Artificially Intelligent) Piano Teacher, Musiah is by far the best piano teaching app that provides adults and children with human-like piano-style keyboard music instruction at a fraction of the cost of a traditional private piano or keyboard teacher.
Through the smart application of cutting edge A.I. technology, the Musiah piano app follows your every move and responds to your playing so you'll feel like you have a live piano teacher sitting next to you giving you continual support, guidance and feedback.
To use Musiah, you need a MIDI keyboard with at least 49 keys and
Why Musiah Is So Popular With Students
Musiah's learn to play piano app
- is free to try for 14 days
- is fun and incredibly effective for both adults and kids
- provides essential, instant accurate feedback
- teaches music theory as well as practical learning
- enables parents of young students to become involved
- prepares students for real-life performances
- keeps young students (and the young-at-heart) engaged by telling an optional story
- empowers students to learn piano at their own pace, and
- on a Musiah subscription, up to 6 family members can learn for the same low price.
2. The Musiah Piano Learning Method
Watch Musiah Piano Learning Method Video
The Musiah Piano Learning Method is a method of teaching piano that uses a highly efficient combination of techniques to vastly improve the effectiveness of the traditional piano method.
Developed and refined over two decades, the Musiah Piano Method has already been taught to over 80,000 students in Australia alone.
To learn more about this amazing piano method view the above video OR check out
3. A Fast and Fun Piano App – Learn Up To 16 Times Faster
Power your progress with the Musiah piano app
The Musiah piano app is so effective that it can genuinely have you learning piano up to 16 times faster than traditional piano lessons.
In this insightful article, discover
- how YOU too can learn to play piano an amazing 16 times faster
- peruse case study results that reveal insights to maxmise your progress
- meet Michael Ortiz - the first of many students to learn the entire Musiah piano course up to 16 times faster than students learning the same syllabus through traditional piano lessons, and
- view a video of Michael's playing at just 18 weeks.
4. What You Will Learn
Watch Medley Of Songs You Will Learn Video
At a glance... Musiah will give you a complete music education including
- how to read sheet music for both left and right hands
- music theory
- scales & technical exercises
- learn to play hundreds of piano pieces
- learn to play different piano styles — classical, jazz, folk & contemporary
For full details view What You Will Learn With Musiah
5. How Musiah Works
How the Musiah piano learning software works
Musiah is a state-of-the-art piano learning software application that runs on your PC, Mac or iPad.
It guides you by speaking to you personally and showing you where you need to improve.
When assessing your playing, Musiah compares what you have just played with how it should be played, and considers whether you
- played additional notes that are not in the sheet music
- omitted some notes
- played some notes incorrectly
- made errors in the timing
- made errors in the duration for which notes are to be held
- paused in the middle of the piece
- played nothing at all
- and every other conceivable variant including whether any or all of the aforementioned issues occurred in the Left Hand, Right Hand or Both Hands.
Then Musiah prioritizes which issues to address and in what order to address them, and guides / coaches the student in various ways.
View Musiah and A.I. – Piano Lesson Genius for more info.
6. Features & Benefits
Let the Musiah piano app give you the gift of music
The Musiah piano learning app has so many features it's impossible to list them all but here are a few to start with...
- latest patented A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) technology
- top quality virtual instruments
- CD quality audio backing tracks
- ensemble pieces — you play one part while virtual characters play other parts
- highly interactive — way beyond video style piano lessons
- regular progress reports by email
- personalized certificates as students complete each level
View Musiah Features for more info.
Musiah's piano learning software brings tremendous benefits to students (including adults), parents and teachers such as;
- learn piano 16 times faster than traditional lessons and have more FUN doing it
- learn how to read sheet music fluently
- cost savings (up to 6 family members can learn piano for one low fee)
- convenience (no driving to and from piano lessons)
- students are safe learning piano with Musiah
View The Benefits Of Musiah for more.