If you have been enjoying your piano lessons with Musiah and would like to show your support, one of the best ways to do this is to write a short review (say about 400 words) using the form below.
And, if you are open to including a photo (optional) of yourself, this would be the icing on the cake as an image helps to add credibility to your review.
To make the process as easy as possible, we have pre-prepared six questions.
1. Before you first enrolled in Musiah, what was the main obstacle or hesitation that could have potentially prevented you from trying piano lessons with Musiah?
2. What did you find as a result of proceeding with the lessons and becoming a Musiah piano student? (E.g. were whatever initial concerns or hesitations you had overcome?)
3. What specific feature or aspect did you like most about the lessons with Musiah?
4. What would be three other benefits about Musiah’s online piano lessons that appealed to you?
5. Would you recommend Musiah? If so, why?
6. Is there anything you’d like to add? (E.g. what did you think of the story, any comments on the difference Musiah has made in your life, anything at all you would like to write here is fine).
Our suggestion is to base your review on answers to each of the above questions.
An easy approach is to literally type your answers below each question (you can copy the questions into the box below). Then, remove the questions and see how the text flows. You might then just need to add a little connecting phrase here and there so the text flows naturally.
Then, click "Choose file" to upload a photo of yourself.
I'll let you know when the article has been posted online so you can check it out, and if there's anything you'd like adjusted at any stage, please feel free to let me know
And of course, if you have any questions re the above, or if there is anything else I can help with at any time, please let me know.
Sincere thanks once again.
Brendan Hogan L.Mus.A, A.Mus.A.
Piano Teacher & Musiah Inventor