As well as having lots of fun while learning how to play piano with Musiah, as students progress through the piano lesson course they can compare their progress with other students via Musiah's unique Progress Metrics that show how each student is doing compared to the Musiah site average and other students in the same age group.
Individual progress is constantly measured and parents/students will be able to identify areas of improvement as progress reports can be emailed weekly, fortnightly or monthly - whatever works best for you.
Benefits for students
- Learn piano 16 times faster than traditional lessons and have more FUN doing it
- Learn how to read sheet music fluently
- Learn how to play piano with both hands together straight away
- Musiah teaches students a proven system of how to practice piano effectively
- A new form of supervised learning
- An Infinitely patient piano teacher no matter how many mistakes you make
Benefits for parents/adult students
- Cost savings (affrodable plans for singles and families)
- Convenience (no driving to and from piano lessons)
- Students are safe learning piano with Musiah
- Ability to begin piano lessons at any time of the year
- Regular email progress reports
Benefits for piano teachers
- Musiah will encourage more students world-wide to take up learning the piano/keyboard
- Once students have completed the Musiah piano lesson course, many will want to continue their studies with a traditional piano teacher in their area
- Students will practice piano more and learn 16 times faster
- Musiah will teach much of the note reading and theory, so piano teachers can focus on the more rewarding aspects of teaching piano.
Thanks for reading, and please feel free to comment.
To start your own life-changing piano lessons, simply take our Online Piano Lessons 14 Day Free Trial.
Brendan Hogan L.Mus.A, A.Mus.A.
Piano Teacher & Musiah Inventor